Aggressive Representation When The Stakes Are High

Headshot Of Jeffrey N. Greenblatt

When To Get A Separation Agreement

A separation agreement serves as a contract between couples who are choosing to live apart. The agreement can address all aspects of the marriage including property division, child custody, visitation, child support, alimony, college, health and life insurance, tax exemptions and so forth.

When handling matters that will affect your future and the future of your family, it’s important to have an experienced family law attorney to guide you through the process. Jeff Greenblatt has more than 45 years of experience practicing exclusively family law in Maryland; contact Jeffrey N. Greenblatt of Joseph, Greenwald & Laake, PA, online or call 240-406-7311.

Is A Separation Agreement Right For You?

Jeff Greenblatt is a Maryland family lawyer who represents individuals and families in Montgomery County including Rockville, Bethesda, Potomac, Chevy Chase, Silver Spring, Gaithersburg, Darnestown and Germantown to name a few. He has more than 45 years of experience handling high-profile, high-stakes divorce cases and other complicated family law matters. The negotiating skills that he has honed over the years help him to resolve cases as quickly and painlessly as possible.

Because litigation is expensive and can cause undue stress and disruption to the family, Jeff’s main goal is to help individuals resolve their differences by entering into negotiations that will hopefully lead to the signing of a separation agreement. If the other party is not forthcoming or is acting unreasonably, litigation is an option that will be used to secure the relief his client is entitled to.

Talk To An Attorney About A Separation Agreement

Separation agreements can minimize the emotional and economic effects that take place when a couple chooses to split. It allows both parties and their children to move forward with their lives with the least amount of stress possible. To speak with Jeff about the negotiation of a separation agreement, contact him online or call 240-406-7311.